Sunday, February 27, 2011

About me

Let me tell you about me.
First off, you have to know this blog is purely for fun. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't.

Hey, i'm Lieselotte (Lotte) 23 and live in Belgium. Currently working at the H&M in Ghent, as a sales advisor, but in the summer i'll go in training to be a visual merchandiser. I'm really looking forward to that! I work with clothes, i can't say i'm working in the fashion industry, but i'm interested in it.

I have a walk in closet, with lots of clothes, but no expensive brands. I'm trying to have a distinct style, don't wanna be a girl like one in a million. But of course there are trends that i follow like everyone else. I don't wear pants. Mostly skirts, but i have to wear more dresses! I love the pinup girl clothing style. Oh, and i have a huge shoe collection.

Then my other passion. MUSIC. I can't play an instrument, but listen to music on daily bases and trying to go to as many concerts as possible.This year Groezrock's another highlight, seventh time i'm going and it just keeps getting better and better. My music interest is wide, but i mostly listen to post-hardcore, screamo and dubstep. But listening to Katy Perry makes me happy... :)

My other interests are make-up, baking cupcakes, going to parties and thinking about my next tattoo.

I live together with my boyfriend and cat, Sushi. Life is great at the moment <3

No comments:

Post a Comment