Monday, February 28, 2011

Make-up


Aaah, let's talk about make-up <3
I finished a course as a make-up artist, which was very interesting and i learned a lot. But sadly, i don't do much with it. I'll have to experiment/practice more! (But where's the time to do that?) I've come from never wearing make-up (like 2 years ago) to wearing make-up almost every day. But don't get me wrong, it's almost always a nude look. I don't like over the top make-up for every day. I think it's very important to have a smooth skin and healthy complexion. Those are the keywords. So, a proper care of your skin is very important, and don't forget the day cream, never ever forget day cream.



These are the things i use every day. My little beauty ritual in the morning.

1. Stay on cover stick from Nivea: This is the first thing i use after my day cream. I use it for the dark circles under my eyes and the red glow i naturally have. I've tried out a lot of cover sticks (no expensive ones) but this one is the best so far. The only thing that's bothering me a bit is, after a little while, it get's an odd smell. But it's not that bad, so i still like it a lot.

2. Mineral foundation from Maybelline: I don't use a liquid foundation like most of you, i don't know why... Got this from a friend who didn't like it, but i do! It's the lightest color there is, but i'm pretty pale. I hate the fact that there are some girls who think you have to get a darker foundation, to look tanned. No you don't, It! Looks! Fake!

3. Sculpting Blush from Bourjois: Ah, step 3, there we go. This is what i use to get a little bit of that tanned look. It doesn't really pop out, but like i said, i'm going for the nude look. And i look healthier with blush, everyone does.

4. Liquid Eyeliner from H&M: I only use this when i still have time in the morning. With eyeliner on, you have instant class. But it takes a lot of practice, and sometimes i still screw up.

5. Liner Effect Mascara from Bourjois: Last but not least, mascara. Tried a whole bunch, and this is absolutely my favorite! It promises a false liner effect, but i don't know... That's not what i get. But it's not what i need. My eyelashes get huge volume and are dramatic black. Just love it!

The brush is my moms, it's really old, but still perfectly good.


My make-up case, where i stash the make-up i don't use very often. In the summer i'll experiment with color again, already looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment