Monday, March 14, 2011

Review: Tony & Guy dry shampoo


It was a coincidence a bought this Refreshing Dry Shampoo from Toni&Guy, because i normally use a different one. But it was sold out and the saleslady suggested me this one. It's a bit expensive, €9,50, but she was really excited about it and i thought, why not? I really needed dry shampoo!

It's easy to use, just read the instructions and you're off. Shake well and spray your hair, especially the roots.

The smell is okay, not worse, not good-good, but that doesn't have to. And the texture is great. It's not a white powder like most dry shampoos. I have dark hair, and sometimes it looked pale because of the white powder, but that's not the case with this one. I only use dry shmpoo for my bangs, because that's the first thing that gets greasy, in just one day or less. But i used this dry shampoo for all my hair, and it did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment